The Eat Smart Store
Informational eBooks on a variety of nutrition, and health topics with recipes including:
- A Mediterranean 3-day meal plan
- Hit the Road: Eating out
- Transitioning to a Plant-based Diet
- Guide to Eating Healthy Foods from Trader Joe’s
- How to Tame Your Sweet Tooth
- And more!
Home / Shop
Guide to Gluten Free Living eBook
A one-time price of $9.97 will be added to your order.
This eBook, explains the key aspects of celiac disease and gluten sensitivity. Common symptoms are reviewed as well as the benefits of a Gluten-Free Diet. Included is a section on “What you need to know for getting started on a gluten-free diet “and six delicious recipes for you to choose from. These include the main course, side dish, dessert, and snack. To give you a peek at the recipes there is a fudgy black bean brownie (you don’t taste the beans- Honest!), cilantro lime quinoa, and blender – oat muffins, and more. Check it out.
- Common Symptoms of Condition
- Benefits of a Gluten-free Diet
- Gluten-free Foods
- Gluten-free Living - Getting Started
- 5 recipes, Breakfast, Lunch/ Dinner, snack