When you plan meals, you can decrease the frequency of eating out, ordering take-out and eating pre-packaged food. Foods that are prepared at home, from whole ingredients,generally provide more nutrition and less sodium packed foods.
2. You Shop More Efficiently
When you plan meals, you shop for groceries more efficiently. This is because you shop from a list that includes all of the ingredients you need. This will eliminate those times when you’re in the middle of cooking and you discover that you don’t have a necessary ingredient. Meal planning and grocery shopping with a list also decreases food waste and you will actually be cooking and eating the groceries you purchase.
3. You Save Money
Meal planning and eating at home, saves money. When you are eating out less and shopping for groceries more efficiently, you will save money. Meal planning allows you to plan for leftovers which can be used for lunches or another dinner.
4. You Will Enjoy More Food Variety and Become a Better Cook.
Meal planning gives you the opportunity to try new foods and new recipes. This can increase food variety and nutrient intake. It can also expand cooking skills. We work with Eat Love to create customized, individual meal plans, based on your food preferences and your personal health goals.
Sign up to receive meal plans personalized to your health concerns, allergies and taste preferences – all tailored to your lifestyle with Eat Love, Eat Love saves you money as you find health through food while learning to cook in a way that promotes your well being.
Here’s how it works: We work with you to design an eating plan for your personal health profile, medical conditions, allergies and health goals. Eat Love personalizes your plan to you to suit your lifestyle, beliefs, taste preferences and skills in the kitchen. We set this up in one session.
You will receive:
Daily personalized meal plans designed to help you achieve your health goals with the ability to flexibly swap in and out as your schedule changes.
- Tested, tasty and easy to follow recipes (access to the Eat Love database of over 3300 recipes, each vetted by a dietitian).
- Advanced food prep scheduling to save you time and make cooking at home as easy and fun as it should be.
- Smart grocery lists optimized for food waste that save you money and make whipping through the store a breeze. Email or contact with your RD Check out the website for more information or better yet, give my a call today!